Privacy & Cookie Notice
- We (Blessed Edward Bamber Multi Academy Trust – hereby known as The Trust) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries made by you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to Section 5a, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- Applicant information will be retained for up to 12 months or up to the start of the next academic year at which point unsuccessful applicant information will be deleted.
- Successful applicant personal information will be added to the School Information Management System as per The Trust’s Privacy Notice Policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.